Social media plays a significant role in promoting your brand online, but it involves loads of work. As the typical lifespan of a post is from 18 minutes to a maximum of 5 hours, the requirement of continual images on social media can be exhausting. And this is where the logo and graphic design service Waterloo can assist you. The marketing graphics can enhance engagement, and this leads to potential conversions. Here are a few ways of how graphic design can help in the social media strategy of your company:
- Infographics: These are one of the best ways to share the details of your company in an easy to understand and colourful manner. As the social media platforms are driven visually, therefore a colourful infographic explaining your products and services is a wonderful way to extend the lifespan of your post while getting more views on your content. On the other hand, using infographics in the social media strategy is a wonderful way to offer the audience a simple approach to consume information.
- Blog thumbnails: Have you shared some blog posts to Facebook but the accompanying images were some random ones not related to the blog posts or the topics? Facebook often look for some particular dimensions and therefore, it will only pull the first image, which will fit the requirements. And then the image will be added to your post whether it is related or not. This issue can be fixed by adding some potential blog thumbnails in the Facebook social media strategy.
- Facebook covers, Instagram images and Twitter profiles: The right social media strategy of a company should include different types of social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. And each platform comes with its own rules and regulations. So, it is necessary to be aware of each platform, and you must plan your social media strategy accordingly.
- Pinterest: This is one of the essential tools of social media marketing services Cambridge that can be used to drive traffic to the websites. As the majority of the Pinterest pages include external links, therefore this social media platform offers immense opportunities to the companies to get viewers to go to the websites. But there is a catch as well. Pinterest also asks for specific image sizes and give priority to the appropriately sized images in the feeds.
- Social media branding: Often, business owners spend a lot of resources and time in establishing their brands. The logos, brand colours, and fonts extend to the letterhead from the brand. With so many things to put into consistent branding, it is highly necessary for every business owner to have their social media profiles branded. With the demand for constant content creation, this can be exhausting to keep things up. It takes a considerable amount of work to offer brand- consistent images continuously.